What is the Ecommerce Business Plan
The Ecommerce Business Plan is designed to help you think through every aspect of your business so you don’t miss out on any important steps. With the 1-page worksheet and 43-page accompanying guide, you’ll plot out every part of your business and create a well-thought-out plan for its future.
Who is it For?
The Ecommerce Business Plan is for any new entrepreneur starting an online business for the very first time and wants to make sure that they’re doing it right. There are so many steps to take when it comes to starting an online business that you can either be overwhelmed with where to start or not sure which steps to take first, so the Ecommerce Business plan is designed to help you get your thoughts in order and make sense of building your online business from the ground up.
The Ecommerce Business Plan will help you focus on the macro-aspects of your ecommerce business first, so you can then hone in on the micro-aspects when those areas need your attention later. By approaching your online business this way, you won’t forget to address any crucial areas of your online business as you’re creating it which can lead to a smoother startup as you bring your business to life.
If you don’t even know where to start when it comes to piecing your business ideas together, or you just want to be absolutely sure that you don’t leave out any essential parts of the business-building process, then the Ecommerce Business Plan is for you.
What is Included in the Ecommerce Business Plan?
Included is a detailed 40+ page guide, explaining each and every step, plus a detailed 1-page business plan overview worksheet. Using these two tools, you will design and map out each of the key aspects of your future business, leaving you with a well-thought-out plan for your brands future success.
Over 30 different aspects of your online business will be under the microscope in the Ecommerce Business Plan, including:
- The Business Essentials
- Your Business Name
- Your Website URL
- Registering Social Handles
- Product & Niche Selection
- Finding Your Niche
- Determining Your Product
- Scoring Your Product Idea
- Identifying Your Product’s Strengths & Weaknesses
- Discussing Trending Products
- Business Model
- Deciding on Making, Manufacturing, Wholesaling or Dropshipping Your Products
- Product Acquisition
- How to Find Your Main Supplier/s
- Considering Whether to Have Backup Supplier/s
- Costs & Pricing
- Deciding on Your Launch Budget
- Determining Product Cost & Product Price
- Developing Your Margin Percentage & Margin Dollar Value
- Anticipating Your Average Order Size
- Anticipating Your Average Order Profit
- Considering Your Monthly Marketing Budget
- Performing Competitive Analyses
- How to Conduct a Competitive Analysis
- Developing Customer Personas
- What Customer Personas Are & How to Use Them
- Identifying Your Brand Pillars
- Deciding on Your Brand Colors
- Developing Your Photography Style
- Defining Your Unique Value Proposition
- Understanding UVP & Defining Yours
- Identifying Your Consumer Channels
- Predicting Your Main Consumer Sources
- Building Your Online Store
- Selecting an Ecommerce Platform
- Considering Essential Apps & Costs
- Deciding on Themes & Costs
- Marketing Goals
- Identifying Your 3 Month Goal
- Choosing Your Main Marketing Channels
Ready to get started with the One Page Ecommerce Business Plan? Each topic is covered in this comprehensive bundle to help hone your business’ progression and improve your chances for long-term success. Build a strong foundation for your new business and don’t get lost along the way with the help and guidance of the One Page Ecommerce Business Plan.